Types of Support
Generally speaking, the DMCDD fund offers support in three areas:
- Projects: for example in relation to health, education, children’s and women’s rights. Amount: Up to DKK 1.000.000.
- Activities: may include networking, feasibility studies, capacity building or activities that strengthen the partnership. Amount: Up to DKK 100.000.
- Secondment of personnel: support for a short-term consultant or advisor. Amount: Up to DKK 750.000.
Read more about the different types of support in the menu (right). Here you can also download application forms and guidelines for applying.
The DMCDD fund supports
- Cost of activities and local salaries in connection with the project
- Investments that are necessary to implement the project
- Local partners’ administrative costs related to the project
- Project monitoring trip
- Disability compensation
- Co-funding of projects which have commitments from other donors – the overall budget and financing plans must be approved
The DMCDD fund does not support
- Creating parallel structures
- Isolated equipment supplies, vehicles, buildings and purchase of land
- Operating expenses – however, some support can be given for start-up costs for new activities in a project. These costs must be reduced during the project period
- Identification of partners in the South
- Interventions whose full or partial goal is to evangelise or spread a message related to party politics
- Projects involving only church members
- Emergency relief